1.Gift Tickets are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase, and can be rescheduled at anytime prior to 72 hours before your flight time. Rescheduling within 72 hours of the flight is at the sole discretion of the flight operator, and may incur rebooking fees. There is no extra charge if we reschedule your flight due to weather conditions. Flight Certificate holders get scheduling priority.
2. Transference - Gift tickets are not transferable as they are personalized for the recipient(s).
Gift Tickets are custom engraved and not refundable after they are issued.
3. Refunds - A full refund on cancellations is available to prepaid flight ticket purchaser only, prior to 72 hrs of flight meeting time when cancelled by phone during business hours! Cancellations less than 72 hours but greater than 48 hours from meeting time are subject to a $50 per person late cancellation fee. This charge is made to cover the costs incurred in communication, record keeping, personnel, and scheduling a reservation in a weather dependant outdoor activity. Cancellations less than 48 hours from meeting time are subject to full flight payment and/or loss of deposit. Phone messages and email cancellations left after the close of business day are considered received the NEXT day!
4. Day of flight cancellations and\or no-show by passenger is forfeit of all monies.
5. Choice of flight venue is not guaranteed and is subject to local and aviation laws and TFR's. We will make every effort to get your flight in the location you desire.
6. Our maximum passenger weight is 250lbs. If you exceed this weight, you will be charged a fuel surcharge of $50-100. We reserve the right to weigh any and all passengers prior to boarding the balloon. Incorrect weight reporting is subject to minimum $100 surcharge if you exceed the maximum weight.
7. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone anytime prior to or during any part of flight operations including meeting or return service.
8. By booking a flight with us by internet or phone, you agree to these terms and conditions, and confirm that you will abide by them even if you decline to read them, or say you have not.